Friday, March 13, 2009

Tomorrow.....


Oregon in the early AM is beautiful.  
Tonight my family performed at City Hall.  My blessings abound because of the people who surround me.  First my family.  My friends.  My friends/associates at work.  Friends in the neighborhood.  GARY and Kathy are my idols.  In particular is a man that has a PHD and the man he reports to at work.  They took time out their Friday night schedules to support me and my family.  Not to lessen the fact that everyone there made sacrifices to be there.   There support really means something to me and my family.  And then there is that wonderful currency  that's married to a saint and her daughter ms. "M".  I am sure ms. "M" was dragged by her mother kicking and screaming to the concert.  Friday nights for teenagers are reserved for people with similar interests.  And especially not spending time alone with "OLD"  people.    I have so many friends.  Lucky I guess.  Even the Ball and Chain I hung out with today came over.  What a guy.  Couldn't have two better people like he and his wife that I could associate with and call a friend.   It was just a dream room full of people that I hope I can see often, eat lunch with, home teach, wave at, pray with, cook for, photograph with, ride bikes with, play trucks with, cry with, learn with and LIVE with!  What a wonderful night.
Tomorrow it gets real serious.....silhouettes.  Can't wait.  

1 comment:

linds said...

I'm excited to see what you come back with tomorrow...don't forget your vest full of "goodies."