Monday, March 16, 2009

Abstract #1






Shapes, lines and shadows.
Abstract's may be obtained by just about anything that the photo-taker sees as abstract.  By definition this is not true.  All rules can be broken.  I took the liberty to use architectural elements to complete the first of my abstract photographs.  OK, I have construction in all my veins.  Though the warm fuzzy really fires up when I'm around large construction equipment.  It's just much easier to create abstracts with architecture than a D-11 CAT.   Black and white was the order of the day.  It was overcast and gray.  Doesn't keep me from getting out after work.  Life is good again!!!!!!

2 comments:

linds said...

These are AWESOME, I'm constantly being blown away by your artistic eye. You're amazing Dad.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could be this artsy fartsy dad... I love these photos. Luv you!
Mand