Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Artsy Fartsy...

Still a little moody.
Spent some time in photoshop tonight looking for an image that I can push.  Cedar Breaks, Utah was the location and the photo.  I have come back to this photo many times.  I took it hoping for an "artsy fartsy" outcome.  Tonight I ran it through NIK software  Popped the midnight filter.   Kinda explains my mood for the last couple days.  The next assignment is silhouettes.    I am not doing the sunset silhouette.   Many, many beautiful silhouettes are made at sunset.  I hope to push the limits of this assignment.  Hoping to get me back on track!    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great Jim. You should have seen the light in Wyoming tonight. Magical, and I don't have my camera with me!! Not sure DM would have wanted to pull over and wait while I tried to perfect a shot...Also, thanks for providing a venue for us to express our feelings in a difficult time. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you...Keep up the great work!

linds said...

Gorgeous!! I love it!