Thursday, May 21, 2009

Found my "Big Horn" boys...


What a day!  Beautiful, sunny, low temp's and great company.   About a mile past the Tower Junction we found these beauty's.  They were accompanied by seven ewes.   These poor girls sure were getting a lot of attention.........
It was obvious that one of these guys was in charge.  No sharing today.  And he made dang sure his buddy was not getting any lovin'.  A couple of times they had some words.  In fact boss man approached me once to make sure I was not interested.  Wasn't even on my mind.   He charged to me as if to butt heads.  Then he saw my head.  He had no chance.  Seriously my knees shook for a minute or two.  Not really big animals.  Just not afraid of a good solid head butt.  
Saw a lot of cool things today.  It's late and have to go.......getting up early.

1 comment:

Don said...

I've seen your head, you could take him on.