Friday, May 15, 2009

Duane, this ones for you Buddy!





Just another day in Utah enjoying the wildlife!!!!!
Thanks to Duane I was able to photograph a fox den tonight until dark.  Five beautiful pups enjoying every second and every little thing.  My position was held for almost 4 hours.  TB to the max.  But it was worth it.  A couple of hours of naps.  A couple of hours of play.  Not me the Fox!  It wasn't until I was getting ready to leave when Mom shows up.  Too late and too dark.  I spooked her a little when I left.  Maybe she deserves it for not showing up earlier.  What a great end to the day.

This weeks assignment is "Lines"  I have had so many opportunities to photograph the wild I have not done the assignment yet.  Bet it will get done tomorrow!

2 comments:

linds said...

These guys are so cute! It really shows a lot of patience to stay their so long for the right shot. It's much more than I have, great photos dad!

Unknown said...

right place right time...what more can I say. These are great. Really shows the character of the animal I think, I can see their cunning little minds at work already!