Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dinner

Have you ever wondered what the last thing a fish sees before going in?
Tonight was dinner at The Olive Garden.  The usual dine there consists of their famous salad and Zupa Tiscana (Zupa-the best soup in the building).  Tonight - water with lemon, bread sticks with oil and vinegar, salad, more bread sticks with oil and vinegar, more salad, stuffed chicken marsala, more bread sticks with oil and vinegar, more water and chocolate Gilato (italian ice cream).  After the wheel barrel ride to the car, a ride home and some rest I realized that I ate like a bear just out of hibernation.  And boy am I feeling it  
Did you know there are pelicans in Yellowstone?  Pelicans do not have teeth.  When Pelicans dine they swallow their meals hole like snakes.  And can they stuff their belly's.  If I could only swallow hole foods.  It would leave me more time to work and play.  Heavy on the play.      

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Last time we were in Yellowstone Chloe had just turned two. On the way home we stopped by the river to check out the sights and Chloe and I hiked down by the bank. As we stood there watching a flock (do pelicans fly in flocks?) of pelicans flew by right at eye level. I said to Chole, look, pelicans. To this day when ever she sees a pelican at the zoo or on t.v. she always says dad remember the pelicans? Its a simple but sweet memory of mine! I am thoroughly enjoying the blog.