Monday, August 24, 2009

Oregon Coast

June 2007
Definitely the greatest photo op I have ever had. Taught by the masters, Moose Peterson, Joe McNally, and others. DLWS was a great adventure and was a turning point in the way I see through my camera and work in the digital darkroom. Moose and Joe are famous they don't know me from Adam. But I am a daily follower of their blogs. I get nothing for endorsing them. If you want a photographic vision changing experience. Sign up for DLWS. The photo above was taken at DLWS June of 2007. This day was the usual up before dawn at the site shooting before sunrise. The group had gone the opposite direction. I wanted a shot unique to my taste like the lighthouse posted on my web site. Every-time I view the hundreds of shots from Oregon it takes me back. Plus I wanted to run a few frames through Silver Efex Pro. I hope you enjoy it. I sure did when I was there.

1 comment: