Saturday, August 29, 2009

My wife does not like this one......

No big quarrels. Just a slight disagreement. My wife is my best and worst critic. For 30 some years she shrugs off most my work. She is a purest. A famous violinist. An artist. I married UP! She see things like...well like....like I don't see. I play the stereo and the Ipod. In tune I might mention. Her criticism of this photo was the blurry waterfall. I tried to explain that I used a slower shutter speed to get that very effect. Didn't win her over. I kinda like it. In post it was run through topaz with a filter called simplify. If you look close it has a slight water color feel to it. It won't be hanging anywhere in my house near the Thomas Kinkaid's. Maybe I will post it at work.........

2 comments:

linds said...

Well, I love it! Mom just doesn't understand... but, we still love her ;)

Alea said...

I absolutely love this scene! The birds are awesome. Very cool capture!