skip to main | skip to sidebar
Click here to see my new Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday.............

Nikon D70, 1/500 second @ f/4.0, 600mm lens

Another lazy Sunday......

Posted by Jim's Photo Blog at Sunday, February 15, 2009
Labels: Random Thoughts, Wildlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • My Study
  • Random Thoughts
  • Wildlife
  • Scenic
  • Travel
  • Interesting
  • Unusual Opportunity
  • Kids
  • Work
  • Photo links

My favorite Blog Spots

  • Joe McNally's Blog
  • Photo Business News & Forum
  • MooseNewsBlog
  • Cardinal Photo - Nature and Travel Photo Specialists
  • Stevens Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (222)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (29)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (34)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ▼  February (25)
      • Pheasant #3 My Favorite........
      • Thanks.....
      • You Decide.........
      • Hide and seek......
      • Seagulls?.......
      • Kestrals, Pelicans and Borders...
      • Bone Dry
      • Assignment=Motion, Angels....extremes
      • Un"bear"able...etiquette
      • Presidents Day....(I mean BIRD DAY)
      • Sunday.............
      • Cliff Hanger....
      • Life is good....
      • Don't pet the cactus!
      • Bad hare day....
      • Assignment=Patterns
      • I love my dentist......
      • Families...
      • I thought I knew those guys.......
      • It's that one flower....
      • Reminisce....
      • Eagle #3
      • Eagles #2
      • Eagles #1
      • Sundays......
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  June (1)

Contributors

  • JWS
  • Jim's Photo Blog