Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't tell Dan....

Nikon D3 24-70 f2.8 (-1.0EV) NIK Color Efex Pro 2.0

Ok! I know that I have a lot of Maverik work to complete....
There are a few items that I am late delivering to the grand "Pooh Bah" Mr. Murray. I am on the road and it may be expected that I will work around the clock! HA! Not so. My sanity (I hold it sacred) is wearing thin these days. My free time doing my itsy bitsy hobby is the glue that keeps me sane and lowers my Xanax supplements. I took the opportunity to run up to Silver City today and shoot some "Old Stuff". Silver City is a mere 8 to 10 miles from one of the sites I previewed...(Lucky ME!). It is a photographers candy store, a contractors Home Depot, a new hair cut for Penny, silver on a Harley for the "Old Guy" or even falling at 150 miles an hour towards the earth with nothing but a grin and a parachute for that "Onsite Guy". WOW I LOVE IT!

No comments: