Monday, December 29, 2008

"Old Friend"....


Watson Lake in Prescott, Arizona 

What is anonymous anyway?  Recently I received a message from an anonymous person.  No not a secret lover!  An "Old Friend" is who left the anonymous message.   To save my two finger typing a lot of work let's call "Old Friend" - OF.  OK?   Anyway, this OF did not identify himself.  He is still a great friend.  Even if I have not seen him for maybe 20 years?  We have and had a lot in common.  Fish and aquariums was a common interest.  Lifting weights for better personal self esteem took some of our time together.  He was to me like Arnold Swartzenenger is to Twiggy.  The guy was a monster.  Bars would bend when pressed by him.  The one thing we do not have in common is super intelligence.   The University of Utah is the place that he graduated in electrical engineering.  Not just another grad just one of the top graduates.  Brawn and Brain.  A gentle giant as so often said really describes OF.  This anonymous OF's message took me back to my early days.  I do miss some things about those days. One being associated with this anonymous OF.  Thanks for leaving the anonymous message.....OF. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the nostalgia....great memories don't die.

Your talent is truly a gift from God.

Your site is now bookmarked so I can come back from time to time for a fill-up of needed inspiration.

God Bless...
-OF